Friday, July 8, 2011

Suspicious Solicitation Reported

This was forwarded to me from RFCOP:

Hello - I am the owner of 7XXX Rodgers Court, Baltimore, MD 21212.

I just had an interesting encounter with a man in my backyard who had just placed a "looking for work flyer" in the backdoor of my home, which is only accessible via a closed gate and a back alley. He was in the process of placing flyers in the backdoors of my next door neighbors - accessing their properties via closed back gates. When I questioned him about his marketing tactics he gave a flip answer and disappeared through the alley.

White male, about 5' 10" in his fifties w/ whitish hair and a baseball cap.

The flyer reads -

"Star Homecare"

Mike 850 503 8987
Ezra 443 823 3891
Steve 410 690 5954

I thought the encounter was rather strange - however, I don't suppose he broke any law that I know of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome! Please keep it clean and on topic. Posts with offensive language and personal attacks will be removed.